PUNE: Encouraging the inert qualities of young girls and to shape their overall personalities, Sakal Media Group is organising ‘Sakal Beauty of Maharashtra 2020’ contest. This is the third year of the contest and the registration process for the same has begun from Wednesday.
PN Gadgil and Sons is the prime sponsor for the contest.
In spite of having all the qualities, girls from semi-urban and rural areas do not get the opportunity to enter into the modelling world or the entertainment industry as against their counterparts from urban areas.
Hence, this contest will not only give the opportunity to the girls coming from rural, semi-urban and urban areas but will also ensure their overall development.
The contest is for the girls belonging to the age group of 18 to 25 years. The participants must be unmarried. The registration for the contest is absolutely free and can be done online at http://thesakalbeauty.com
The selected participants will be informed through email.
The auditions for the contest will be held at eight different cities and the training and grooming sessions will be held in Pune. Similarly, the final round of the contest will also be held in Pune.
- Registration link: http://thesakalbeauty.com/
- For more updates follow on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: sakalbeautyofmaharashtra
- For information, call: 8459157152, 9890292499
- Participant must reside in Maharashtra but not required to be born in Maharashtra.
- Participant should be between 18 and 25 years of age (as on 1 January, 2020).
- Participant should have a minimum height of at least 5.5 inches or above.
- Participant should not be engaged or married.