PUNE: The Education Department has declared the schedule of the Special Round and First Come-First Serve (FCFS) for First Year Junior College (FYJC) admission in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad. The Special Round will begin on August 9 and the FCFS Round from August 20. Candidates can fill their application forms Part I and Part II from Friday.
Around 8,570 candidates have taken admission out of 15,851 who were allotted colleges in the third round of Centralised Admission Process (CAP) of FYJC.
Those who have not taken admission or were rejected or didn’t report at the centres in previous rounds are eligible. Also those who weren’t allotted any college and those blocked from participating in previous rounds due to not taking allotted colleges from first preference. Admissions cancelled earlier can also participate.
The FCFS categories are divided into first type: Those with 80 pc and more in Std X. Second type: those with 60 pc and above. Third type: those with 35 pc and more.
SCHEDULE OF SPECIAL ROUND
- List of vacant seats will be released on August 9 at 10 am.
- Candidates can fill part I and II forms on August 9-10 from 11 am to 5 pm.
- Merit list of Special Round to be declared on Aug 14.
- Candidates can confirm seats online at allotted junior college on August 16-19 from 11 am to 5 pm.
- First type: (80 pc and above)
- List of vacant seats for first type on Aug 20 at 5 pm.
- Candidates can choose junior college on August 21.
- Candidates can confirm seats at junior college on August 21 (10 am to 5 pm) and August 22 (1 pm).
SECOND TYPE: (60 PC AND ABOVE)
- List of vacant seats for second type on Aug 22 (5 pm).
- Candidates can choose junior college on August 23.
- Candidates can confirm seats at junior college on August 23 (10 am to 5 pm) and August 24 (till 1 pm).
THIRD TYPE (35 PC AND ABOVE)
- List of vacant seats for third type on Aug 24 at 5 pm.
- Candidates can choose junior college on August 26.
- Candidates can confirm seats at junior college on August 26 (10 am to 5 pm) and August 27 (till 1 pm).
- List of remaining vacant seats on August 27 at 5 pm.