Pune: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will set-up nine COVID Care Centres along with skill development, counselling and other initiatives in the city as a part of its Samarth Bharat Rebuilding Mission.
RSS Pune Mahanagar Sanghchalak Ravindra Wanjarwadkar, Karyavah Mahesh Karpe, Sachin Bhosale, Vishwa Samvad Kendra President Manohar Kulkarni, Rajeev Sahasrabuddhe and others made this announcement in a virtual press conference held on Tuesday. Interested and needy candidates can contact on 8767528743 or write to email@example.com, Wanjarwadkar has appealed.
Bhosale said, “The Samarth Bharat Rebuilding Mission has been divided into three committees. The ‘Margdarshak Mandal’ committee will include industrialists and professionals like Baba Kalyani, Anand Deshpande, Sudhir Mehta, Pramod Chaudhary, Ritu Chabhriya, Swati Mujumdar, Leena Deshpande, Anil Gujar and Pradeep Lokhande.”
“The Mahanagar steering committee will look after planning, synchronisation and coordination activities while the Regional Executive Committee will look after activation and implementation of the mission. Apart from these three committees, several social organisations, community groups, charity organisations and other government and non-government agencies are involved in this project coordination,” he informed.
SAMARTH BHARAT REBUILDING MISSION CONSISTS OF
- Skill Development and Training: Bringing together skill development and training institutes and implementing training programs once the lockdown is over. Meanwhile, registration of volunteers and needy persons is being done along with a socio-economic survey.
- Industry: The skill labour supply and demand gap in Small and medium enterprises and cottage industries will be addressed. So far 450 job-seekers and 66 job-givers have registered.
- Health: Considering Pune city population, one COVID Care Centre per five lakh population is required. So a total of nine COVID Care Centres will be the set-up of which one at the Garware College hostel has already been made functional.
- Education: Active help will be provided to needy persons and communities with regard to payment of educational fee and making mobiles and other educational resource material available to them.
- Counselling: Patients and their families, relatives who are under mental stress will be provided with counselling and support.