Pune: The Deputy Director of Education office has issued the timetable for First Year Junior College (FYJC) students admissions on Wednesday.
According to the timetable, junior colleges can start registering themselves on the portal from July 2, and students can begin the admission registration process through Form-1 from July 15 onward.
Considering the situation, education institutes had requested the education office to conduct the admission process in an offline manner. However, the Deputy Director Office has turned a blind eye to their demand and declared the timetable for the online mode of the admission process for Std 11 classes.
Timetable for admission process
* Registration on the portal by higher secondary schools or junior colleges - July 2 to 15
* Scrutiny and finalizing entries on the portal by higher secondary schools and junior Colleges - July 2 to 16
* Online registration, filling up Form-1, selection of centre and ensuring approval of the application by students - July 15 to the day class 10 results are declared
* Scrutiny of Form-1 filled by students and contacting them - July 16 to the day class 10 results are declared
* Filling up Form-2 (preferences) and submitting the application (along with Form-1) - From the day class 10 results are declared
The deputy director's office has also issued guidelines for the admission process. Students can visit the https://pune.11thadmission.org.in website for more information.
* All class 11 admissions in all schools or junior colleges will be done through an online process.
* Any admission given through the offline process will be considered as ineligible.
* Admission from quota will be done through the online process only.
* Institutes can upload documents online.
* Admission information booklets will not be available in printed form.
* Students will get username and password after registering online.
* The application approval process on the school level will also be online.
* Schools or junior colleges should not call any student or parents to their institute for scrutiny of documents.
* The admission application forms will be submitted online only.
* Awareness should be made about the reservation for SEBC (12 per cent), specially-abled (4 per cent), in-house quota (10 per cent), management quota (5 per cent) minority schools quota (50 per cent).