Only 6.78 per cent candidates pass State Eligibility Test
Only 6.78 per cent of the candidates have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the post of assistant professors in Maharashtra and Goa which was held in June this year.
PUNE: Only 6.78 per cent of the candidates have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the post of assistant professors in Maharashtra and Goa which was held in June this year. The results of SET were declared on the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) website on Friday.
Around 79,879 candidates had appeared for the examination out of which only 5,415 candidates have cleared the exam.SPPU has notified that the qualified candidates have to submit their necessary self-attested documents along with their application form downloaded after submission of the online application, within one month from the date of declaration of result i.e. October 11, informed SET examination coordinator Prof BP Kapadnis. The results are available on http://setexam.unipune.ac.in/
The required documents
- Final year marksheet of master’s degrees or postgraduate diploma or equivalent examination.
- Caste Validity Certificate issued by the competent authority of Maharashtra and Goa.
- Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate for OBC/SBC/DT/NT/SEBC category candidates.
- Medical certificate by the competent authority prescribed format in case of visually impaired and specially-abled candidates.
- Necessary certificates for transgender and orphans.