Pune: State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board released a revised timetable for the First Year Junior College (FYJC / Class 11) admissions on Tuesday (July 14) night. According to the new schedule, students can now register and fill the Form-1 from July 26 onward. Students can practice the application form filling from July 16 to 24 through a temporary link given on the website.
The Class 11 online admission process will be implemented in Pune Municipal Corporation, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation as well as Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Aurangabad, Amravati and Nagpur Municipal Corporation jurisdiction as per the revised schedule. Education Director Dinkar Patil has instructed all Divisional Education Deputy Directors to comply with the new orders.
The revised schedule is as follows:
* Up to July 22 - Higher Secondary Schools / Junior Colleges to register online on the website
* Up to July 24 - Verification of the information filled by higher secondary schools / junior colleges online by Divisional Deputy Director of Education.
* From July 26 - Online registration of students for Class 11 admission; Filling Application Part-1; Select the school or guidance centre; Check information filled in the application; Ensure your application is verified
* From July 27 - Student Admission Form Information, Part-1 Checking and verifying process by schools or guidance centres. (Contacting students by phone if necessary)
* Students have to register and submit or lock Part-2 of Application (Preferences for admission). New application Part-1 can also be filled. The period will be announced after the online result of State Board Class 10 is announced.
Application Form Filling Practice
Students have been provided with the facility of filling up a mock application form. This facility is provided for practice purpose so that students won't face any difficulties while filling up the original application form. Students are being provided with a temporary website to practice the filling up of application forms. The information filled in this website will be deleted after July 24. Students should visit Mock.Demo.Registration link on the board website from July 16 to 24. After practising, students will have to fill the application form again while registering themselves actually.