Pune: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will declare the results for the Class 12 examination on July 16, in the afternoon, around 1 pm on its website. The results are being declared for the Class 12 exams that were conducted in the February-March period, earlier this year. Marks obtained by students for every subject will be displayed on the designated websites. Students can also take a printout of their mark sheet after accessing it online.
The Class 12 examinations were conducted by the nine divisions of the board, namely: Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nashik, Latur, and Kokan just before the outbreak of Covid19 in the state.
Students can visit the following websites for viewing their marks -
For information pertinent to educational Institutes, the following website can be visited -
www.mahahsscboard.in (Junior colleges will receive information related to their institute)
In order to process the rechecking or revaluation of answer sheets or for photocopies, students can straightaway apply after the online declaration of results at - http://verification.mh-hsc.ac.in, or through their school or junior college.
The terms and conditions for these applications have been mentioned on the website. Students will get two opportunities under the Class Improvement Scheme.
It is important for those applying for revaluation, rechecking, and photocopies to keep the following deadlines in mind -
- Rechecking Application - July 17 to 27
- Photocopies of answer sheets - July 17 to August 5
- Revaluation Application - Within five working days of the student receiving a photocopy of the answer sheet, he or she should apply online to the concerned board division and pay the online fee.
The conditions for applying to the aforementioned categories are as follows -
- All subjects to be rechecked should be mentioned in a single application form. Making a second application is not allowed
- The application must be filed within 10 days in the prescribed format
- A fee of Rs 50 per subject should be paid through online modes like UPI, net-banking, or cards
- Applications filed with incomplete information or with unpaid fees will be rejected
- The marks obtained after rechecking will be final
- Students will be awarded grace marks if they are eligible after the rechecking
- A revised mark sheet will be made available once the student submits the original mark sheet to the divisional board office