Pune: The Maharashtra state education board recently declared the SSC results on Wednesday. The overall passing percentage of the state this year was of 95.30 per cent, a huge increase from 77.10 per cent in 2019. Before the results announced, the state government issued the admission details for Class 11, known as FYJC, first year junior college. The application form was released on July 26 and the filling of forms of Part I will begin from tomorrow (August 1).
Once the registration is finished, the merit lists for different courses will be released. Students from other boards apart from Maharashtra state board who want to enroll in FYJC colleges will have to fill Part A of the application form. Check out all details here before you fill the form:
- The applicant must have passed SSC or an equivalent level exam from Maharashtra Board or another recognised board.
- English has to be the main subject in the exam
- For the admission in bifocal subjects, the candidate must have opted for General Mathematics as one of the subjects for a qualifying degree.
- The student must have acquired a minimum total of 35 per cent in Class 10th for admission for Science stream.
- The students with the domicile of Maharashtra will be provided with Constitutional reservation for admission.
- The students who are out of the state or who have passed class 10th from CBSE or other board other than Maharashtra board will have to fill a separate form.
- Mumbai: mumbai.11thadmission.org.in
- Pune: pune.11thadmission.org.in
- Nagpur: nagpur.11thadmission.org.in
- Nashik: nashik.11thadmission.org.in
- Aurangabad: aurangabad.11thadmission.org.in
- Amravati: amravati.11thadmission.org.in
HOW TO FILL ADMISSION FORM
Step 1: Visit the official website of FYJC - 11thadmission.org.in
Step 2: Select the region for which you wish to apply
Step 3: Register if you haven't done it yet. Login in with your id and password
Step 4: Submit your personal details and complete Part 1 of the registration process
Step 5: Continue with the second part of the registration process where you will have to choice the college
Step 6: Confirm the details you have submitted are right and click on submit