Drugs case: NCB denies making Bollywood list based on Rhea Chakraborty's revelation

Sakal Times News Desk
Monday, 14 September 2020

NCB has confirmed that there are no Bollywood names in the list made in drugs case

Ever since the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) started their investigation in the drug case in Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, new updates are making rounds made every day. Recently it was said that Sushant’s girl-friend Rhea Chakraborty in her interrogation named Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh being involved in drugs case but now, NCB has confirmed that there are no such names as of yet. No list with B-Town celebrity names is made.

KPS Malhotra, NCB deputy director has denied making any list of Bollywood celebrities. According to Free Press Journal, Malhotra said, "We have not prepared any Bollywood list. The list earlier prepared was of peddlers and traffickers. It’s getting confused with Bollywood."

After the report of Rhea naming Bollywood celebrities made a buzz on social media, various rumours spread on the social media about Sara and Rakul being summoned by the NCB.

The Narcotics Drugs Bureau had arrested Rhea Chakraborty last week in the drugs case linked to the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. The agency got 14-days judicial custody of the actress and reportedly she is lodged at Byculla jail. Rhea and her 24-year-old brother Showik are being investigated by the NCB after their chat was found mentioning drugs.

Related News

​ ​