Pune: In order to provide innumerable options to tourists, Sakal Media Group will be launching Sakal Tourism Expo from July 27. The exposition will go on till July 29. More than 30 tourism companies will offer over 300 tour packages in this unique exposition.
The exposition promises to provide grand opportunity to tourists to seek information about interesting travel options available in their budgets ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 5 lakh under one roof.
The sponsor of this exhibition is Master Tours Organiser Pvt Ltd and the co-sponsors are Captain Nilesh Gaikwad and Girikand Travels.
The main attraction of this three-day exhibition will be ‘tourist katta’ or ‘paryatan katta’ wherein tourists can share their experiences and knowledge with each other.
The visitors will get to know about the experiences of the other tourists about the tours they have accomplished like like Narmada Parikrama, Tamil Nadu Panchatattva, Kailas Mansarovar, Kolkata, Bhutan, Israel, Europe, unseen New Zealand, Russia tour, Germany study tour and several others.
Sakal Tourism Expo 2018
Where: Ganesh Kalakrida Manch, Swargate
When: Friday (July 27) to Sunday (July 29)
Time: 11 am to 9 pm
Convenience: Parking and entrance is free
- Friday July 27 on Tourism Katta - Tourists talk
- At 2 pm: Anand Rajeshirke will talk on subject: Narmada Parikrama
- At 3 pm: Madhukar Potdaar will talk on subject ‘Tamil Nadu Panchatattva Temples’ and Dubai
- At 4 pm: Jaywant Datar will talk on ‘Unseen New Zealand’.
- Where: Ganesh Kalakrida Manch, Swargate.