Pune: Sakal International Learning Centre (SILC) will be hosting a one-day workshop on graphic designing at the Aundh campus on August 9.
Career growth in graphic designing is phenomenal and the need of the corporate world today.
It is also an integral part of company branding. As per the logo, every company gets its visiting cards, etc, made, which are useful for growth.
In this workshop, training will be given on how to create logos, its colour scheme etc.
More than 60 per cent people want to start their own business or side business. Even a small shop to big e-commerce company has to show some kind of difference. So owners of businesses can create their own company branding or employees can also help to design work like greeting cards or marketing purposes pamphlets.
Points that will be covered in the workshop
- How to make a study of colours, shapes and users
- Study of different types of logo
- Create logo (cache, colour scheme, shadow, font type)
- As per logo colour scheme, create visiting card (By considering some standard)
- Create envelope
- Create pamphlet
- Study of other printing material
Registration fees 2,200/-
For details call 8888839082/9130070132