Pune couple who suffered burn injuries die

ST Correspondent
Saturday, 2 September 2017

The couple had placed an electric water heater in a drum in the night when the incident took place.

Pune: A couple who had suffered severe burn injuries on August 29 after the blast of a water heater drum in Shirur taluka succumbed to their injuries in wee hours of Saturday at Sassoon General Hospital.

The deceased have been identified as Balu Shedage (42) and Changuna Shendage (36). The couple had placed an electric water heater in a drum in the night when the incident took place.
 

Related News