PUNE: Nitrro Wellness & Fitness Hub, a premium fitness hub at Kalyani Nagar was inaugurated by Chief Guest Atul Chordia, Chairman, Panchshil Group on the occasion of Vijaya Dashmi.
Nitrro Pune boasts of a full-fledged functional training, strength training, swimming pool and group activities facilities.
It has the latest state-of-art equipment with added safety features, and a team of trained and certified fitness professionals, including a physio therapist and nutritionist.
Nitrro Wellness & Fitness Hub has designed an international standard professional size MMA Kick Boxing Ring, acquired top-end bikes in their spinning studio, which has a glass rooftop giving a skyline view and a lounge surrounded by a waterbody.
It has a Health Café’ and a Spa & Salon.
“Our goal was to just give it more of a rock star vibe - to create an energetic and trendy look and feel,” said Prabodh Davkhare, Founder of Nitro Wellness.
“We want to be different from what you see in other conventional gyms and clubs. I was against the idea of having the same boring gym interiors that you see in every other gym,” he aded.
- It has a signature giant disco ball sitting inside the gym, in the middle of it all, creating a funky, club-like vibe.
- Purple mood lighting exudes both a calm and energised ambience inside the gym.
- Nitrro Wellness & Fitness Hub Centre employs top of the line equipment, and over a dozen certified trainers and live DJ’s during cardio workouts.
- Free sponsorships of facility and supplements to physically challenged and handicapped fitness athletes.
- Founder Davkhare announced free classes in English and other subjects, to underprivileged kids every Sunday afternoon for two hours in their parking area.