Mukta Tilak inaugurates MAHATech 2019
Mukta Tilak said, “The young generation should take up business as a career option as it has huge scope. MAHATech is also providing a huge platform for entrepreneurs to develop their business successfully."
PUNE: City Mayor Mukta Tilak inaugurated MAHATech 2019 - an industrial exhibition at the New Agriculture College ground, on Thursday. This is the 15th consecutive year of MAHATech industrial exhibition.
The four-day exhibition has more than 300 exhibitors from across the country and international markets. The exhibition has a display of products, machinery, equipment and the latest innovation in the industry from all over the country and abroad in each section. Different industries from sectors including automotive, electronics, electrical, pharma machinery, material handling, mechanical and instruments are participating in the exhibition.
In her inaugural address, Mukta Tilak said, “The young generation should take up business as a career option as it has huge scope. MAHATech is also providing a huge platform for entrepreneurs to develop their business successfully. Also, local entrepreneurs or businesses should be promoted rather than promoting multinational companies. Smart City-Pune is also developing rapidly as a business hub, for which we are planning to develop a Convention Centre. This will help and guide the young entrepreneurs.”
Vinay Marathe, Director of MAHATech, said, “There is a need to arrange a systematic organisation in the business field so that small-scale industries can develop into large ones. MAHATech Exhibition is a big opportunity for entrepreneurs of the city and new industries. We have organised four separate conferences for SMEs with exposure to increase production and to promote growth.”
CONFERENCES FOR SMES
- Full Day conference at MAHATech from 10 am to 6 pm
- Conference on day1: Companies who want their company for listing in the stock market.
- Conference on day 2: Vendor development meet where the small vendors will interact with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Conference on day 3: Go global where there will be guidance seminar regarding the export business opportunities in the international market
- Conference on day 4: Entrepreneur development where guidance will be given to new entrepreneur or existing businessmen on how to explore their business