Pune: The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) will ply around 3,000 additional buses from October 14 to 18 on the occasion of Diwali to cater to the extra rush of passengers.
According to officials, the MSRTC will run buses for Marathwada, Khandesh and Vidarbha from October 14 to 18.
For Nashik and Aurangabad, buses will run from October 15.
Tickets can be booked online on www.msrtc.gov.in or at reservation centres at ST depots.
Bus stands and destinations
- Shivajinagar bus stand: Buses will ply as on normal days.
- COEP Shivajinagar: Nagpur, Akola, Amravati, Ambad, Ahmedpur, Ambajogai, Beed, Ausa, Sillod, Chopda, Dhule, Hingoli, Jafrabad, Jalna, Kalamb, Malkapur, Latur, Mehkar, Jamner, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Parli, Parbhani, Partur, Pusad, Shegaon, Tuljapur, Udgir, Umarga, Washim, Yaval, Yavatmal and Buldhana.
- Pimpri-Chinchwad: Kolhapur, Chiplun and Yaval.
- Swargate: Kolhapur, Pandharpur and Solapur.
- Agriculture College: Nashik and Aurangabad.