4 injured in LPG cylinder blast

ST Correspondent
Saturday, 14 April 2018

The police suspect that either Bindradevi forgot to turn off the regulator or there was gas leakage. 
 

Pune: Four persons, including two children, of a family got serious burn injuries in an LPG cylinder blast at their room in New Ahire near Warje on Thursday. They are undergoing treatment at Sassoon Hospital. 

The injured have been identified as Ramlal Kanojiya (44), his wife Bindradevi and children Satyam (8) and Sahil (6). According to the Uttamnagar police, Kanjiyas had taken the room on rent a few months ago. There is no window in the room. Bindradevi tried to connect the electricity by joining two wires at around 6.30 am, when there was an explosion.

The impact was such that the door was blown away. Local residents poured water to extinguish the fire and rushed the injured persons to the hospital.

The police suspect that either Bindradevi forgot to turn off the regulator or there was gas leakage. 
 

Related News