PUNE: Sakal Times Summersault will be the most exciting event in the city. Pune’s hottest music festival will be held on April 28 and 29 (Saturday and Sunday) at Shiv Chhatrapati Krida Sankul, Mhalunge, Balewadi. The two-day musical extravaganza will feature top Bollywood singers and music composers, namely actor and singer Farhan Akhtar, music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar on Saturday (first day of the event) and rapper Badshah and singer Mika Singh on Sunday (second day of the event).
Kaushik Marathe, Director of Linen King said, “Sakal Times is with us since the inauguration of the ‘Linen King’ brand. The musical festival will enthuse the young people in the city. We look forward for this event.”
Sanjeev Rajasekharan, Executive Vice President of Suzuki Motor Cycle, India said, “We are excited to work with Sakal Times Summersault. Suzuki’s brand ‘Way of Life’ is reflected not only in our product portfolio, but also in our relations with young people. This programme will be a forum for young people to join us because we are going to be connecting with thousands of youths participating in this programme.”
Sushil Jadhav, Zonal Manager of Lokmanya Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd said, “For the past 12 years, we are associated with Sakal Group. We have participated in various activities and cultural programmes conducted by Sakal Times.”
Akhilesh Joshi, Executive Director of Girikand Travels said, “Sakal Times Summersault is an exciting and interesting event for Puneites. Sakal Times is constantly doing new programmes that is why we like to be part of this programme. This programme will give a different experience as we are going to connect with thousands of Puneites.”
TICKET COUNTERS IN THE CITY
- Yashvantrao Chavan Natuyagruha, Kothrud (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Balgandharva Rangmandir (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Tilak Smarak Mandir, Tilak Road (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Ramkrishna More Prekshagruha, Chinchwad (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Lokmanya Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd’s branches.
(11 am - 5 pm)
- Suratwala Marko Plaza, Hinjawadi Branch (10 am - 6 pm)
- World Trade Centre, Kharadi Branch (10 am - 6 pm)
- Girikand Travels, Bhandarkar Road, Deccan Gymkhana (10 am - 6 pm)
- Tickets also available at Sakal’s Budhwar Peth Office from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Online tickets available on BookMyShow.
ST READER SERVICE
- Dates: April 28 and 29
- Venue: Shiv Chhatrapati Krida Sankul, Mhalunge, Balewadi.
- Timing: 6.30 pm onwards (gates will open at 5 pm)
- For details, contact: 9011085255