Pune’s hottest music festival ST Summersault on Apr 28, 29
ST READER SERVICE
- Dates: April 28 and 29
- Venue: Shiv Chhatrapati Krida Sankul, Mhalunge, Balewadi.
- Timing: 6.30 pm onwards (gates will open at 5 pm)
- For details, contact: 9011085255
PUNE: Sakal Times Summersault will be the most exciting event in the city. Pune’s hottest music festival will be held on April 28 and 29 (Saturday and Sunday) at Shiv Chhatrapati Krida Sankul, Mhalunge, Balewadi. The two-day musical extravaganza will feature top Bollywood singers and music composers, namely actor and singer Farhan Akhtar, music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar on Saturday (first day of the event) and rapper Badshah and singer Mika Singh on Sunday (second day of the event).
TICKET COUNTERS IN THE CITY
- Yashvantrao Chavan Natyagruha, Kothrud (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Balgandharva Rangmandir (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Tilak Smarak Mandir, Tilak Road (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Ramkrishna More Prekshagruha, Chinchwad (9-11.30 am and 5-8 pm)
- Lokmanya Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd’s branches. (11 am - 5 pm)
- Suratwala Marko Plaza, Hinjawadi Branch (10 am - 6 pm)
- World Trade Centre, Kharadi Branch (10 am - 6 pm)
- Girikand Travels, Bhandarkar Road, Deccan Gymkhana (10 am - 6 pm)
- Tickets also available at Sakal’s Budhwar Peth Office from 11 am to 6 pm.
- Online tickets available on BookMyShow.
Summersault is mainly a youngsters’ event. Sakal has a huge readership, therefore the response to this event is likely to be overwhelming. Such events should be organised often so that youth will remain connected with Sakal and us more. Peshwai Creation and Shrimant Collections are youth’s most liked gallery. We believe that through this event, many more youth will get connected with us.
— Amol Yemul, Peshwai Creation
We have been associated with Sakal for many years. We participate in all events organised by Sakal. All the sections of the society get connected with the way Sakal works. Summersault is a big event, therefore, we will definitely be able to reach a larger audience.
—Rahul Murkute, Bhairavee Pure Veg