Pune: Rubique, a fintech company, has launched its operations in Pune, the first in Maharashtra. Rubique is focusing on revolutionising the traditional lending scenario of the country.
The expansion of Rubique in Pune is due to growing number of small scale entrepreneurs in the city who are always seeking new and convenient ways to access finance.
“As part of its operations, Rubique is covering low to high-risk capital requirements through a product catalogue that includes Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Loan against Property, Business Loan and Commercial Vehicle Loan. All of these offerings by Rubique have been received very well in Pune, proving to be the drivers for the company’s impressive growth in such a short span of time,” a statement issued by the company said.
Technology innovations have enabled Rubique to process cards and loans and have an over 10,000 customer base in Pune.
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Manav Jeet said, “Maharashtra is the richest state in India with a large number of affluent businessmen and flourishing businesses. However, there is an equal number of aspiring entrepreneurs and individuals who want to make the best of the economic opportunity that the state offers but don’t have access to reliable, transparent and time efficient sources of finance to fulfil their goals. This is what makes the state a key market for us. By hiring more business associates, we plan to disburse a significant portion of our overall loan target from Pune in this fiscal while also foraying into other cities of Maharashtra in a strategic manner.”
Rubique expands to Pune
- With its Online PLUS model, Rubique escalates processing application via PAN verification, Aadhaar based e-KYC, Credit bureau integration, banking analysis.
- Rubique provides borrowers with quicker sanctions and approvals.
- Rubique also launched TAB, a tech-assisted business model for processing SME financial applications.
- With chatbots defining the future conversations with brands, Rubique launched Rubot, an AI and decision engine powered bot.
- Rubot offers personalised support and addresses query in real-time via live chat messaging interface, informed an official of the company.