Looking for delicious desserts to enjoy without spending too much time in the kitchen? Here are a few that might take you by surprise.
If you love Coca-Cola and have a sweet tooth, try creating desserts by infusing the fizzy drink in your desserts and see how good they taste. Chill out and indulge in sweet nothings in the form of mouth-watering desserts. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these simple and easy-to-make recipes, which will work well both as a quick snack and the perfect finale to your meal.
Coca-Cola Cherry Salad
- Cherry pie filling...1 can
- Water...1/2 cup
- Large package of cherry gelatin mix...1
- Crushed pineapple, not drained....1 can (7 1/2-ounce)
- Coca-Cola....1 can (354 ml)
- Chopped nuts... 1/2 cup
- Chilled whipped topping...1 tube
- Cream cheese...89 ml
- Boil the pie filling and water for sometime and then remove it from heat and add the gelatin mix. Stir until mixed properly.
- Add the pineapple with its juice from the can, and add the Coke.
- Stir in the nuts and cool until set. Meanwhile, mix together the whipped topping and cream cheese and spread on the cooled and set salad. Serve.
Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake with Ganache icing
- Sugar... 2 cups
- All-purpose flour...2 cups
- Melted butter...118 ml
- Vegetable oil...1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder...3 tbsp
- Coca-Cola....1 cup
- Baking soda...1 tsp
- Buttermilk...1/2 cup
- Confectioner’s sugar...
- Vanilla essence...1 tsp
- Melted butter...1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder....3 tbsp
- Coca-Cola...6 tbsp
- Heat oven to 325°F; grease two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine melted butter, oil and Coca-Cola into a pot; bring to a boil.
- Mix flour and sugar in a mixing bowl and slowly add Coca-Cola/ oil mixture to flour blend.
- Add buttermilk and baking soda; mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla and add eggs, one at a time and whip the ingredients till well blended (batter will be loose).
- Divide batter evenly between cake pans. Bake for 30 minutes and let the cakes cool before removing them from pans.
- After cakes have cooled, remove puffy tops of cakes for a smooth cake surface. (Cakes should be even for layering.)
- Combine ingredients for ganache icing.
- Create a smooth layer of icing on bottom cake layer. Layer the second cake on top of the icing and smoothen the remaining icing over the top.
Pumpkin Cola Float with Candied Pumpkin Seeds
- Vanilla ice-cream.... 3 cups
- Pumpkin puree.....1 cups (plus 3 extra tbsp)
- Whole milk....1 tsp
- Coca-Cola (in 237ml size)....2 bottles
- Maraschino cherries
- Whipping cream...1cup
- Granulated sugar....3 tbsp (plus an extra tsp for the pumpkin seeds)
- Vanilla extract...1 tsp
- Pumpkin seeds..2 tbsp
- Hot water...1 tsp
For the float
- Place vanilla ice-cream, pumpkin puree, and milk into a food processor. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Pour pumpkin mixture into a container with a lid and place in freezer at least an hour or for better results, overnight.
For the whipped cream
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, place the cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk on high until light and fluffy.
For the pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Place pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet and bake for about 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to cool.
- To serve: Pour 1/3 cup of the Cola into a tall, chilled glass. Scoop about a cup of the pumpkin mixture and place it in the glass. Add more cola and fill to the rim. Garnish with whipped cream, pumpkin seeds, and a cherry!
Coke Peach Float
- Vanilla ice-cream... 2 scoops
- Peach yoghurt... 2 scoops
- Coca-Cola... 1/2 can
- Spoon two or three scoops of vanilla ice-cream into a small bowl.
- Add two scoops of peach yoghurt.
- Pour 1/2 can of Coca-Cola classic over the above.
(The recipes have been shared by Coca-Cola Journey which is a very special platform for all Coca-Cola customers’ across the globe. It specifically has taken out the recipes which have ingredients that are easily available in India.)